While Domagoj Vida and his oyster hand had to strike with Modrić’s injury and protests against the Croatian Union, but Czech football players managed to withdraw the two-pole manko yesterday, and before the match against Turkey that was not enough for the Spaniards, Favorites on third place. In the run-up to the group E, the Italians swam with the Swedes…
Let’s recall the essence of one of the pillars of this Euro-script format: a table with three striking characters of each match. P>
Inside the right edge of the match, you will find the best player of the match according to the WhoScored.com statistical server.The reason for using it is obviously: we consider the database to be the most complex and therefore usually the best way to tell us about real performance.
So then you do not have to go to the page yourself, we just cracked for you the statistical boxes The soccer star’s symbolic star has probably been the biggest contributor.
We are now following our pure choice of heroes and renegades, and we have privately asked to never interfere with WhoScored and select as many as possible for you. P>
1) The Italian start was against the disciplined Swedes Sterile to woe. After the first match, it was still to praise how Italy has distributed team creativity – how it can rely on Candreva and Bonucci, or De Rossi metronome, and the collaboration of both attackers.Yesterday, however, as if he were not a stone on stone. The Swedes defended themselves in the deep side, unlike the Belgians, apparently for the first time in the cab before the match, managed to communicate…and all of these (somewhat basic) starting points had a fatal impact on the Italian build-up.
Bonucci’s long balloons have not had such success at this first glance, although the Juventus keeper still cared for the most reliable delivery of the balloons to the offensive third. Pellè alternated after an hour of play without succumbing to Granqvist in a single header of six, which led, among other things, to the fact that Éder (the later one-eyed king among the blind) had not attempted a single passport for the first half.The involvement of the two invaders was indeed pitiful, and may well be the excess of ‘delayed’ exchange of balloons between the two tracers. Bonucci on Chiellini and on the other hand – on such an impassive route, the ball went straight through the game for 54 times, which is certainly the highest number we have ever registered in the tournament between two arbitrary players (note that ultra-fast line!) The attractiveness of the football unfortunately did not have a beneficial effect. The middle defenders have traditionally been looking for extreme beeches, and they have failed to adequately join the middle of the field.
2) The Swedish start was, by itself, sterile to worse this time. The Swedes are no longer surprised. In the first match, they never shot at the gate, not the other again.And in both cases, they missed the same – an urgency in the final third, where the Swedes did not manage to make the most of the 12 balloons, and of course a good playmaker among the midfielders. Albin Ekdal has helped a bit in this regard, but that’s just a little. His colleague, Kim Källström, did not find the attacker even with his passes, and Emil Forsberg showed the most exquisite performance of the wings I’ve ever seen in the big tournament. It may seem unbelievable, but note that all five of Forsberg’s passes were all the way forward, and only two managed to deliver it to the addressee (yes, really, this board is played from left to right).Forsberg’s counterpart, Sebastian Larsson, was unfortunately not much better, and as a result, it was true that most of the breakthrough took place among the members of the defensive line. Guidetti could then move much better than Berg to create interesting free spaces for both Ibrahimovic and others, but they simply did not want to use them. Crystalline misery.
3) There is nowhere to be discussed at this point. And so let’s just remind you of those unique moments that made us smile on our face during the match. Perhaps the one when Ibrahimovic, after missing the caged cages himself, asked for the assistant to put his assistant off.Or, when Andrea Barzagli rolled up on a lady with a little lady on the lawn and then personally arranged her escort for safety. Such a gentleman’s act would quite well be able to bring our awards to the hero of the struggle. That’s a hit, please, it was…
Such a Sivok was often very good at four meters behind the defensive line, unwinding the pitch.There were more gaps in the middle of the field that the Croats could use.
The weaker the interference is related to the more offensive tactics – and if Vrb’s selection really turned out to be more proactive, we would not have spoken, but understood at least. However, the combination of the tragedy at both poles of the pitch has offended the audience and I dare say that we were the first 70 minutes to witness the worst performances in the long, long years.The perfect conclusion of the match has left us to forget everything and we can only hope that Vrba will not be lulled by the distorted result and the game image will get rid of at least the biggest flies. 2) David Lafata was completely useless on the pitch But make all the blame on him. The Spartan striker was too often moved up between the tracers, where he was, of course, utterly disgusted. He did not qualify for the matches with Čorluk and Vida – but given that even after several heads lost he did not go to the field to the depth of the field, it seems to have been Vrb’s intention. That is, to move between the beech trees and to make their life difficult (especially in the beginning).However, Lafata is simply not built and its top has been a few fouls won.
It is no wonder, therefore, that the arrival of Milan Skoda has changed the game image to a great extent. Damage is a more powerful type of attacker, fit into physical and headed duels, and that’s exactly what we needed. According to me, it is not necessary to defy Lafatu at all times, and on the contrary, the Vrbu to cast into the sky for his insinuation. No, we should ask: Why so late, sir?
3) The Croats prepared to win the dumb “fans”, the wounded Modrić and the Czech team spirit. Before discussing the main strength of our opponent, I would like to comment at least in a couple of sentences on the disciplinary situation of the Croatian team.It is, of course, unacceptable for viewers to throw on the lawn or even firecrackers that can hurt the people on the stands and, above all, the players. Even more alarming is the fact that the Croats have even said these items at the stadium. I’ve talked in the cases that the Toulouse security inspections disappointed me with my negligence, and it was in nudity yesterday in Saint-Étienne. In the current atmosphere, it was not expected to penetrate the platforms without perfect control or a mouse – but now it looks like the cat is not home…
But back to football.In point 1), I mentioned that Ante Čačči’s overseers had, due to the Czech inability to shorten the field, a huge amount of space in the middle of the field, where Badelj, Modric and especially excellent Rakitić totally played their three counterparts – not only technically, Also in motion. The captain did not score, Darida sometimes run like a blind horse and Tomáš Rosicky was very often lost, so in the moment of unsuccessful leadership he left the defensive often unibet at the expense of renumbering. In the defensive, on the other hand Badelj and Modric worked very well. Real Madrid’s midfielder walked deep into the balls, brilliantly handed over, and his companion covered his back.After injury and rotation in the sixtieth minute, however, no one took the conductor’s wand, so Croatia began to lose its dominance in the middle of the game. It also resulted in a goal of 1: 2, after which the Czechs, as their habit, unusually revived and in connection with the disrespectful attitude of Croatian fans got their opponents under pressure.
1) Georgia? What Georgia? Spain is back. The entire championship so far has been almost unparalleled in terms of balanced encounters, which have often decided to win or insurance trips at the very end.So far, because despite the reputation of a practitioner’s unmistakable spectacle without proper efficiency, it is the Spaniards who first managed to score three times in France and impress impressive victory without nerves. It is no wonder that La Roja promoted the bookmakers to the new favorite of the Euro.
Moreover, it was a jubilee triumph: coaches of coach Del Bosque have won a round victory in European Championship matches. The total match of 153 matches makes 100 winnings, 27 draws and 26 defeats with a total score of 337: 118. In short, a football superpower with everything.The cornerstone of recent successes is definitely a tough defense: when we head to the previous championship, the Spaniards have not grown for 690 minutes!
2) Some things do not change, others do (and better). Let’s go to the Spanish Offensive. After a sudden fiasco from the Brazilian World Cup, he was expecting a lot of replacement, but Vicente del Bosque was different. Instead of purging and deploying the upcoming generation, the Spaniards continue to build on the same steadfast faces, headed by an unstoppable Iniestas that only add two new faces, Morata and Nolit…and it works.Just this duo of the attackers has taken care of seven of the last eight goals in the recent games of the national team, so it does not matter so much that players such as David Silva, Cesc Fábregas and Andrés Iniesta are not too golious because they have their patience and skilled handlers , Which transports them to their destination. Just over Nolit’s left-hand side, largely supported by Jordi Albou, most of the Spanish attacks flowed, and the Turks dominated this dominance only to defeat the initial half-hour.
3) In the Turkish representation, As mentioned above in the window, Arda Turan had to face the whistle of his own fans during the match.The whole situation even went so far as to have the Turkish captain suddenly interrupt a rapid counter-attack during the game and instead only halted the ball in the middle of the pitch to show all his critics an ironically raised thumb.
Coach Fatih Terim In the half-time he withdrew Çalhanoğlua, and as in the previous match with Croatia he had no problem to replace Turana. After the match he did not take either a napkin or one of them, but at the same time he took over the bad results with full responsibility.The second defeat, 0: 3, almost certainly concludes the Turkish mission for the eight-finals, but with impossible obstacles, the Turks manage to cope perfectly with European champions.
Just remember the Czech collapse in eight years , When the Turkish salvage of the three goals in the end led to a turnover of 3: 2 and progress to the semifinal of the then Euro. Or, you can get involved in a recent qualification for the French championship, where the Turks earned not only a third place, but even a direct course without other risky barrage businesses.So will their current state of the Czech team in the key match at the end of the group satisfy, or Turkish players with a mentality in the spirit “have nothing to lose” show unexpectedly complete performance and yet eight rounds? )